Here’s my March 25 newsletter. To receive my latest articles, favorite religion reads and other updates in your inbox each Saturday, sign-up here.
Let’s mix things up this week with a list of interesting things that happened:
- I broke a nail on a paperback book.
- I finished a book about weather science and hurricanes.
- My puppy got her first Thundershirt.
- I interviewed someone who traveled to Africa with a new fling she’d only know for two months.
- I watched CSPAN as article research. (Uggh. Boring.)
- I put over-easy eggs on top of nachos.
- I caught SLC’s new Catholic bishop recycling jokes. (And still laughed.)
Life comes at you fast!
FRESH OFF THE PRESS FROM ME
Want to build interfaith friendships? Here’s how music can help
The role religious freedom played in Gorsuch’s confirmation hearing
TOP RELIGION READS
Mike Pence, finding God and the shifting agenda of Christian music festivals, The Guardian
Creating the world’s largest stained glass window, Quartz
Artsy-craftsy booze is giving Kentucky rabbis a headache, The Wall Street Journal
How does life live? The New York Times (Video)
JUST FOR FUN
What the booming growth of the ‘Cowboy Church’ can teach start-ups, Quartz