Here’s my March 25 newsletter. To receive my latest articles, favorite religion reads and other updates in your inbox each Saturday, sign-up here.
Let’s mix things up this week with a list of interesting things that happened:
- I broke a nail on a paperback book.
- I finished a book about weather science and hurricanes.
- My puppy got her first Thundershirt.
- I interviewed someone who traveled to Africa with a new fling she’d only know for two months.
- I watched CSPAN as article research. (Uggh. Boring.)
- I put over-easy eggs on top of nachos.
- I caught SLC’s new Catholic bishop recycling jokes. (And still laughed.)
Life comes at you fast!
FRESH OFF THE PRESS FROM ME
TOP RELIGION READS
Artsy-craftsy booze is giving Kentucky rabbis a headache, The Wall Street Journal
How does life live? The New York Times (Video)
JUST FOR FUN